- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition 3
- Buy OEM ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC
- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
|Amy's Gift Presents Dr. Wayne Bowers: Eating Disorders 101 on Oct. 3rd at Rogalski Center|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Stephanie Burrough|
|Wednesday, 26 September 2012 13:43|
Eating Disorders 101:Supporting Someone You Love with an Eating Disorder
Wednesday, Oct. 3
St. Ambrose University’s Rogalski Center
518 West Locust St.
Facilitated by Amy's Gift, formerly the Quad Cities Eating Disorders Consortium, and sponsored by the St. Ambrose Counseling Center, this event will feature Dr. Wayne Bowers from the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics along with a panel of local health care professionals, including Betsy Zmuda-Swanson, LSCW, of Marriage and Family Counseling Service, Teresa Coon, MD, of State Street Women’s Health Center, and Chris McCormick Pries, ARNP, of Vera French Community Mental Health Center.
Dr. Bowers will speak on current treatments available for eating disorders, how to determine proper care, and navigating the health care system when treating an eating disorder. The seminar will be geared toward family, friends, and those with eating disorders in an effort to make local resources for eating disorders more accessible.
Tags See All Tags