- Buy Adobe Framemaker 10 (en,de,ja,fr)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Buy Cheap Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Download Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Buy OEM ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 29.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Altova DiffDog 2009
- Discount - Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
|An Evening of Art & Wine|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Tuesday, 04 June 2013 12:56|
Discover Your Creative Talents at Pepperjack’s American Food & Spirits
DAVENPORT, IA – Ever wonder if you have what it takes to be the next Rembrandt or Picasso? Now you can find out among like-minded art-lovers in the comfort of a local casual dining establishment. Best of all, you can enjoy wine and hors d’oeuvres as you explore your artistic side.
Budding artists in the Quad-Cities area can exercise their creativity at an Evening of Wine & Art, to be held 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., Thursday, June 20, at Pepperjack’s American Food & Spirits, located at 1225 E. Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA.
Artistic instruction is provided through an enterprise called Vino Van Gogh, and participants must register in advance at www.vinogogh.com. Participants will be provided with everything they need, including instruction, to create a painting called Jeweled Tree. Aprons are provided to protect the clothes of participants. The cost of the event is $38.00, but if you use coupon code NEWQC when you register online, you pay only half-price.
Danny Holmes and Wes Ludloff, co-owners of Pepperjack’s American Food & Spirits, saw the painting project as an excellent way to help people to discover the joy of artistry. “Painting a picture isn’t the kind of thing a person can easily do from scratch,” Holmes said. “You have to buy the brushes, the paints, canvases – it can get pretty expensive and time-consuming. This event provides all the needed materials and gives people a chance to try it out without making a big investment. When they are finished, they can take their personally crafted masterpieces home with them.”
Ludloff noted that this event is in synch with the tone that Pepperjack’s wishes to set as an eating and entertainment establishment. “We strive to offer a dining experience that is different from chain restaurants,” he said. “Our menu selections are based on traditional favorites which our chef and culinary staff have given a unique slant. In the same way, we want to provide entertainment options, like the Evening of Art & Wine, which are unique and highly enjoyable.”
In addition to the Art & Wine event, Pepperjack’s also offers Open Mic/Karaoke in the lounge on Thursday nights, 8 p.m. to midnight, with extended Happy Hour specials.
“People can come in before the painting session for dinner,” Ludloff said. “Anybody who wants to keep having fun when the painting is done can enjoy Karaoke afterward. It would make a great evening of entertainment for a group of friends. We encourage people to ‘Like’ us on Facebook and check our page frequently, to see our upcoming events and specials.” The Facebook page for Pepperjack’s American Food & Spirits is www.facebook.com/
For more information on Pepperjack’s American Food & Spirits, call (563) 324-9525 or visit www.
-- End --
Tags See All Tags