- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy Cheap Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Discount - Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Buy Adobe Captivate CC (en,de,es,fr,pt,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Download Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Discount - Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC cheap oem
|An Evening with Smokey Robinson|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Stephanie Nagle|
|Thursday, 18 April 2013 07:06|
Friday, June 7 - 8 pm
His First Appearance in the Quad Cities
On Sale Friday April 26 at 10 am
Don't miss an unforgettable night of classic hits on Friday, June 7 at 8 pm when Motown Legend Smokey Robinson performs at the i wireless Center for one night only. Tickets go on sale Friday, April 26 at 10 am.
Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, Robinson founded The Miracles while still in high school. The group's single of Robinson's "Shop Around" became Motown's first #1 hit on the R&B singles chart. In the years following, Robinson continued to pen hits for the group including "You've Really Got a Hold on Me," "Ooo Baby Baby," "The Tracks of My Tears," "Going to a Go-Go," "More Love," "Tears of a Clown" and "I Second That Emotion." Smokey's solo career included top hits "Cruisin", "Being With You"," Just to See Her" and "One Heartbeat".
During the course of his 50-year career in music, Robinson has accumulated more than 4,000 songs to his credit, became Vice President of Motown Records and continues to thrill sold-out audiences around the world with his high tenor voice, impeccable timing, and profound sense of lyric. In 1987, Robinson was inducted to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Two years later, in 1989, he was inducted to the Songwriter's Hall of Fame. In 1991 he won the Heritage Award at the Soul Train Music Awards. In 1993, Robinson was awarded a medal at the National Medal of Arts. Never resting on his laurels, Smokey Robinson remains a beloved icon in our musical heritage.
Tags See All Tags