- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 9
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Buy Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation
- Buy OEM Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium cheap oem
- Discount - JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Presenter 7 cheap oem
- Buy Chief Architect Premier X6 (en)
|An original analysis of Kubrick's " Eyes Wide Shut" Independent Scholars' Evenings. Sessions resume|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2014 08:35|
Elevators are available at the 16th. Street entrance.
An original analysis of Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut"
Independent Scholar Michael Grady will focus on Stanley's Kubrick's use of fractal theory and knowledge as major theme in his movie production "Eyes Wide Shut".
Brief Presentation follows film. Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick's final film before his death, and was considered by Kubrick himself to be his best effort over his long career.
Michael Grady has been an Independent Scholar at the Institute for Cultural and healing Traditions since 2003. He is currently dividing his time between business interests in his hometown of Quincy, IL and his residence in Davenport. He is married with three daughters.
DOORS WILL OPEN AT 6:30 p.m.
THE EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN FOR ALL
LIGHT SNACKS AND WINE AND BEVERAGES ARE PROVIDED
THERE WILL BE A CASH BAR AVAILABLE AS NEEDED.
The Independent Scholars Evenings are sponsored by The Institute for Cultural & Healing Traditions, Ltd a 501(c)3 organization under US laws since 1996. all contributions are fully tax-exempt.
Tags See All Tags