- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Buy Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques (en)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- Buy FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC (en)
- 79.95$ Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- 99.95$ Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Pagemaker 7 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter (en)
|An original analysis of Kubrick's " Eyes Wide Shut" Independent Scholars' Evenings. Sessions resume|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2014 08:35|
Elevators are available at the 16th. Street entrance.
An original analysis of Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut"
Independent Scholar Michael Grady will focus on Stanley's Kubrick's use of fractal theory and knowledge as major theme in his movie production "Eyes Wide Shut".
Brief Presentation follows film. Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick's final film before his death, and was considered by Kubrick himself to be his best effort over his long career.
Michael Grady has been an Independent Scholar at the Institute for Cultural and healing Traditions since 2003. He is currently dividing his time between business interests in his hometown of Quincy, IL and his residence in Davenport. He is married with three daughters.
DOORS WILL OPEN AT 6:30 p.m.
THE EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN FOR ALL
LIGHT SNACKS AND WINE AND BEVERAGES ARE PROVIDED
THERE WILL BE A CASH BAR AVAILABLE AS NEEDED.
The Independent Scholars Evenings are sponsored by The Institute for Cultural & Healing Traditions, Ltd a 501(c)3 organization under US laws since 1996. all contributions are fully tax-exempt.
Tags See All Tags