- Buy Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies (en)
- Buy Ableton Live 9 Suite (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit)
- Download Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- 19.95$ Xilisoft CD Ripper cheap oem
- Buy Red Giant PluralEyes 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Download Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Download Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- 399.95$ Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Anderson urges both parties to consider measures to strengthen caucus integrity|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Sam Roecker|
|Friday, 11 July 2014 10:22|
Plan includes using electronic poll books for check-in
DES MOINES, Iowa – Today, Brad Anderson, candidate for Iowa Secretary of State, releases his plan to strengthen the integrity of the caucuses and keep Iowa first in the nation.
The caucuses are, and must remain strictly a party function run independently by the Republican Party of Iowa and the Iowa Democratic Party. This ensures we will maintain our special relationship with New Hampshire and our first in the nation status with the two national parties.
Although there is no formal role the state should play in the caucuses, given the importance of the caucuses in the nomination process, as well as to Iowa’s reputation and economy, there are ways the next Iowa Secretary of State can be supportive to keep Iowa first in the nation.
“I commend both parties for exploring ways to increase participation in the caucuses,” said Anderson. “I believe any caucus reforms should include measures to strengthen the integrity of the caucuses to further ensure only eligible Iowa voters are participating. The technology exists to strengthen caucus integrity, shorten lines and modernize the check-in process, and the Secretary of State’s office can play a vital role in assisting the parties by providing technical support and quality data. Given the record participation we saw in the caucuses in 2008, the time has come to utilize 21st Century innovation such as electronic poll books to accommodate the tremendous interest in the Iowa caucuses.”
ANDERSON PLAN TO STRENGTHEN CAUCUS INTEGRITY AND KEEP IOWA FIRST IN THE NATION:
Tags See All Tags