- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0 cheap oem
- Download Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- Discount - Cultured Code Things MAC
- Buy Paragon NTFS 8 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Download Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- 19.95$ OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
|Andrew Hathaway of Bettendorf graduates from University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Thursday, 02 January 2014 09:49|
LINCOLN, NE (12/31/2013)(readMedia)--Andrew Harris Hathaway of Bettendorf was among more than 1,500 students who received degrees from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln at commencement exercises Dec. 20 and 21.
Hathaway received a master of science degree from the Graduate College.
UNL awarded postgraduate degrees on Dec. 20 and baccalaureate degrees on Dec. 21 in ceremonies at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The College of Law conducted a separate ceremony on Dec. 20 at Ross McCollum Hall.
The commencement speakers were Karen Kunc, Willa Cather Professor and professor of art at UNL (postgraduate ceremony); former Nebraska Gov. and U.S. Sen. Ben Nelson (baccalaureate); and Judge William B. Cassel of the Nebraska Supreme Court (law).
The graduates are from 39 states and 38 countries. A full list of graduates can be found at http://go.unl.edu/28j4. The list includes 26 students who received degrees from the University of Nebraska at Omaha College of Public Affairs and Community Service, but studied on the UNL campus.
Tags See All Tags