- 199.95$ Ableton Live 9 Suite cheap oem
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6 (en)
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Download Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- 199.95$ Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap InDesign CS5 Bible
|Andy Warhol’s nephew to speak at the Figge|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Natalie Dunlop|
|Tuesday, 30 July 2013 10:17|
Davenport, Iowa (July 29, 2013) – The Figge Art Museum will be welcoming Donald Warhola, Andy Warhol’s nephew, this Thursday evening at 7 p.m. for a free public lecture and Friday afternoon for a 1 p.m. gallery talk of the American Pop! exhibition currently on display in the 3rd floor gallery.
Warhola, who is the son of Warhol’s late brother John Warhola and current liaison to The Andy Warhol Foundation, will speak about his relationship with his uncle. From personal memories of his regular visits to “Uncle Andy’s” to what it was like to work for Andy Warhol post-college. In addition, he will discuss his uncle’s childhood and pre-New York City years, along with some of the challenges his uncle faced throughout his life.
For the Friday gallery talk, Warhola will speak about the early indications of Warhol’s originality and talent level. He will conclude by speaking to the “Ladies and Gentleman” pieces in the American Pop! exhibition and touch upon the present-day relevance of these works, as well as other works his uncle created.
Figge members are invited to meet Donald Warhola at a 5:30 p.m. member’s only reception on Thursday prior to the 7 p.m. public lecture. Not a member? Call Membership Manager Amy Martens at 563-326-7804 x2007 to become one.
About the Figge Art Museum
The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9 p.m. Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members and free to all on Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags