- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Discount - Corel AfterShot Pro
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,ru,sv,tr,pt,ar,el,sk,sl,uk)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM OriginLab OriginPro 8
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC (en,es,de,fr,it,ja)
|Angel Tree Toy Collection Begins at Malls on Black Friday|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 26 November 2013 14:07|
Quad Cities, USA– The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program will begin on Friday, November 29th at the two Quad Cities Malls. Community members are asked to purchase a toy and bring it to the Angel Tree sites to that a less fortunate child will have a happy Christmas morning. This annual holiday program provides new toys for approximately 3,000 children whose families are having a hard time adding Christmas gifts to their budget.
On Black Friday, November 29, Macerich Malls will again partner with The Salvation Army and collect new, unwrapped toys inside the malls at the “Angel Trees.” Hours will be 11am – 8pm Monday through Saturday, and 12pm – 5pm on Sunday.
Paper angel tags listing the age, gender and toy ideas are available at these locations: Younkers Court in SouthPark Mall, Moline; and JCPenney Court in NorthPark Mall, Davenport. Anyone wanting to participate can select an angel tag from the tree and purchase a gift for a child. New, unwrapped toys for a child, along with the original tag can be returned to any Angel Tree location. The last day you can choose an angel is Dec. 15 to allow time for distribution by The Salvation Army.
Major Gary A. Felton, Quad Cities Coordinator, states, “The Salvation Army is very dedicated to helping parents maintain a sense of normalcy and dignity so Christmas can truly be a blessed event for their family. This small gesture of purchasing a toy for a child can help to make another person’s life less overwhelming.”
More about the QUAD CITIES Angel Trees
Contact Holly Nomura at (563) 271-7933 if you are interested in hosting an Angel Tree at your office or church.
Other Angel Tree Locations that can be used for dropping off your gift include:
All Four Area Wal-Marts at the Customer Service Desk
Chic-fil-A, 53rd and Elmore, Davenport
Tags See All Tags