- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 6
- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Works 9
|Angel Trees Begin at Wal-Mart|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Friday, 01 November 2013 14:38|
Bring joy to a child this holiday
The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities
Announces the Angel Tree Program for 2013
Quad Cities, USA: The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program is once again helping area families by collecting toys for children this holiday season. This annual holiday program provides new toys for children of families who are having a hard time adding Christmas gifts to their budget.
Starting on Saturday, November 2nd, all four Quad Cities Wal-Marts will have a tree decorated with paper angel tags listing a child’s age, gender and toy ideas. Anyone wanting to participate can select an angel tag from the tree and purchase a gift for a child. New, unwrapped toys for a child, along with the original tag can be returned to any Angel Tree location. The last day you can choose an angel is Sunday, December 15th to allow time for distribution by The Salvation Army.
Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities Coordinator, states, “The Salvation Army is very dedicated to helping parents maintain a sense of normalcy and dignity so Christmas can truly be a blessed event for their family. The community members that donate toys, time, talent or money should know they truly help ease the challenges in another person’s life.”
More about the QUAD CITIES Angel Trees
Locations beginning November 29th include:
Angel Tree volunteers are needed to be present at the trees at the malls. Please go to www.ringbells.org for easy signup. Contact Holly Nomura at (563) 271-7933 if you are interested in hosting an Angel Tree at your office or church.
Tags See All Tags