- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
|Animal Family Veterinary Care Center Receives AAHA Accreditation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Amy Plett|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 11:10|
APRIL 6, 2012…Animal Family Veterinary Care Center (Animal Family), Davenport, IA, has again received accreditation following a comprehensive evaluation by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). The evaluation includes a quality assessment review of the facility, medical equipment, practice methods and pet health care management.
Only 15 percent of all small animal veterinary practices in the U.S. have achieved accreditation by the AAHA. In order to maintain accreditation status, Animal Family must continue to be evaluated regularly by the association’s consultants.
“Animal Family belongs to a select group of practices that are committed to meeting the standard of veterinary excellence,” says Gregg Takashima, DVM, AAHA president. “AAHA hospitals pass a stringent evaluation of over 900 standards covering patient care, client services and medical protocols.
“By attaining accreditation, Animal Family is demonstrating its dedication to offering the best care to its patients and clients,” continues Takashima.
Established in 1933, the AAHA is the only organization that accredits veterinary practices throughout the U.S. and Canada for dedication to high standards of veterinary care. Approximately 3,200 AAHA-accredited practices pass regular reviews of AAHA’s standards.
“We are proud to offer our clients consistent, comprehensive and compassionate health care for their pets. The AAHA accreditation gives clients peace of mind in knowing we have been held up to meet the highest standard of care. It is an accomplishment we take very seriously and clients should expect," says Dr. Scott Bernick, senior partner at Animal Family.
Animal Family Veterinary Care Center offers a full range of veterinary services, including the most up-to-date diagnostic, surgical, dental, and imaging tools and techniques. Animal Family also provides the very best in pet grooming, dog training, pet boarding and Camp Canine. Camp Canine is a day care that offers a safe place to socialize your 4-legged family members.
For additional information, please call Animal Family Veterinary Care Center at 563-391-9522 or visit animalfamilyveterinarycare.com.
Tags See All Tags