- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Discount - DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- Discount - Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Buy ModelRight Professional 3.0 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download 1Click DVD Movie 3
- Buy OEM Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 (en,da,de,es,it,fr,nl,pt,br,sv,cs,pl,tr,ja,ko)
- 49.95$ Parallels Desktop 6 MAC cheap oem
|Anna Carolyn Windeknecht Graduates from William Woods University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 11 January 2011 14:48|
Anna Carolyn Windeknecht of Blue Grass, Iowa, has graduated cum laude in December from William Woods University with a bachelor of science degree. Windeknecht is the daughter of Todd Windeknecht and Mary Windeknecht of Bluegrass, Iowa.
William Woods University celebrated the largest December commencement in its history, and graduates heard an inspiring speech from Charles E. Kruse, president of the Missouri Farm Bureau. A total of 491 December graduates were conferred degrees. Another 158 graduates whose degrees were conferred in August were eligible to participate in the winter ceremony.
Kruse told the graduates that to become successful they should live and work "the Woods Way."
"When I first heard about the Woods Way, I was intrigued. I have observed that it is not just a slogan. I have learned that it does mean a lot. It says a lot about the culture of this university, the caring of the faculty and the closeness of the student body," Kruse said.
During her remarks later in the evening, WWU President Dr. Jahnae H. Barnett also spoke of "the Woods Way."
"At William Woods, the Woods Way is the way in which we live, learn and play. It is our small town campus, with big school opportunities. It is our knowledgeable faculty who impart their wisdom and experiences.
Tags See All Tags