- Buy Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (en)
- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009 (en)
- Discount - Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC (en,ja)
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit) cheap oem
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit)
|Anna Carolyn Windeknecht Graduates from William Woods University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 11 January 2011 14:48|
Anna Carolyn Windeknecht of Blue Grass, Iowa, has graduated cum laude in December from William Woods University with a bachelor of science degree. Windeknecht is the daughter of Todd Windeknecht and Mary Windeknecht of Bluegrass, Iowa.
William Woods University celebrated the largest December commencement in its history, and graduates heard an inspiring speech from Charles E. Kruse, president of the Missouri Farm Bureau. A total of 491 December graduates were conferred degrees. Another 158 graduates whose degrees were conferred in August were eligible to participate in the winter ceremony.
Kruse told the graduates that to become successful they should live and work "the Woods Way."
"When I first heard about the Woods Way, I was intrigued. I have observed that it is not just a slogan. I have learned that it does mean a lot. It says a lot about the culture of this university, the caring of the faculty and the closeness of the student body," Kruse said.
During her remarks later in the evening, WWU President Dr. Jahnae H. Barnett also spoke of "the Woods Way."
"At William Woods, the Woods Way is the way in which we live, learn and play. It is our small town campus, with big school opportunities. It is our knowledgeable faculty who impart their wisdom and experiences.
Tags See All Tags