- Buy Cheap Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Download Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 149.95$ MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
|ANNOUNCEMENT OF HANCOCK’S BID FOR RE-ELECTION FOR SUPERVISOR|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by James Hancock|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 14:09|
Jim Hancock has announced his intention to seek re-election to the Scott County Board of Supervisors.
Hancock has thirty years of business experience, owning and operating Gentleman Jim’s, the Tick Tock and the Italian Village Restaurants.
Jim has had twenty five years of government experience, serving on the Davenport City Council and the County Board of Supervisors. He has also served as president of the Downtown Development Association and was appointed to the Grow Iowa Values Fund Board. He is currently serving as vice-chairman on the County Board, the EMA committee and the solid waste commission.
“I have worked for twenty years with an outstanding team that has kept taxes low and services high. A few of the challenges in the future are mental health funding, the commercial property tax issue and the road use tax fund. The board has always been known for its fiscal responsibility, inter-governmental collaboration and long range planning. I have always been proud to have been a part of this and will continue to work hard to maintain the balance and forward thinking of the board.”
Tags See All Tags