- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC (en,de,fr,it,pt,es,ch,ja,tr)
- Download Alien Skin Snap Art 3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- 29.95$ Cyberlink Powercinema 5 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
|ANNOUNCEMENT OF HANCOCK’S BID FOR RE-ELECTION FOR SUPERVISOR|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by James Hancock|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 14:09|
Jim Hancock has announced his intention to seek re-election to the Scott County Board of Supervisors.
Hancock has thirty years of business experience, owning and operating Gentleman Jim’s, the Tick Tock and the Italian Village Restaurants.
Jim has had twenty five years of government experience, serving on the Davenport City Council and the County Board of Supervisors. He has also served as president of the Downtown Development Association and was appointed to the Grow Iowa Values Fund Board. He is currently serving as vice-chairman on the County Board, the EMA committee and the solid waste commission.
“I have worked for twenty years with an outstanding team that has kept taxes low and services high. A few of the challenges in the future are mental health funding, the commercial property tax issue and the road use tax fund. The board has always been known for its fiscal responsibility, inter-governmental collaboration and long range planning. I have always been proud to have been a part of this and will continue to work hard to maintain the balance and forward thinking of the board.”
Tags See All Tags