- Buy Boris FX 10 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing (en)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 cheap oem
- Buy SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC (en,ja,de,it,fr)
- Buy Mariner Write 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery (en)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
- Discount - Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
- Buy Cheap ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Announcing Artist Gift Show Sneak Peek Party|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Dawn Wohlford-Metallo|
|Tuesday, 22 November 2011 09:39|
Quad City Arts offers an exclusive first opportunity to see and buy new artwork by local and regional artists, along with wine and appetizers. The Sneak Peek Party is Wednesday, November 30th from 6:30-8:30 pm. Admission is $8, at the door. The show opens to the public on Thursday, December 1st.
On December 2nd, the gallery will be open extended hours as part of the winter Gallery Hop in downtown Rock Island. Starting at 5 pm, folks can stop by for a cup of hot cocoa and some holiday cookies. The Mississippi Valley Woodcarvers will be demonstrating and selling woodcarvings.
The Quad City Arts Center Gallery is located at 1715 Second Avenue in the Arts and Entertainment District of Rock Island. Gallery hours are Tuesday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; and Saturday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. All Quad City Arts programs are funded in part by Festival of Trees; Quad City Arts Partners; and operating grants from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency; and the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Affairs. Quad City Arts is a nonprofit local arts agency dedicated to the growth and vitality of the Quad City region through the presentation, development and celebration of the arts and humanities. For more information, contact Dawn Wohlford-Metallo at 309-793-1213, ext. 109 or visit www.quadcityarts.com.
Tags See All Tags