- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC (en,ja,de,it,fr)
- Discount - Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Buy OEM Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011
- Buy CrossOver 9 Professional MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Navicat Premium 9 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
|ANNUAL CHRISTIAN UNITY PRAYER SERVICE|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Rev. Jackie Perry|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 14:38|
ANNUAL CHRISTIAN UNITY PRAYER SERVICE
SUNDAY JANUARY 22 @ 3 PM
TRINITY EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH,
1330 – 13TH ST, MOLINE, ILLINOIS 61265
Sponsored by Churches United of the Quad City Area.
Guest Speaker: Rev. Kerrin Kirkpatrick, Asbury Methodist Church, Bettendorf, Iowa.
Let us join other Christian churches in our area as we remember the 2012 theme “We Will All Be Changed by the Victory of Our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Cor. 15:51-58).
For background on this annual service, visit www.geii.org
CHURCHES: You are invited to participate in this ecumenical opportunity in the following ways:
Announce this ecumenical service to your congregation.
Bringing the Light (Candle): Designate a representative(s) from your church to bring in a candle with a candle stand to place in the worship space at the opening of the service. The rep may be a clergy person and/or any adult(s) or youth (individuals or group), whomever you wish to designate. The candles may be small (votive) or larger and placed in a candle holder that you bring or design. We aim for variety. Your candle with holder will be placed on the floor (large) or stands provided by Trinity Lutheran. Trinity has a nice variety of candles and stands for your use as well.
Clergy Procession and/or lay persons of various ages may process with candle(s). Clergy will process in robes/stoles (if robes are part of your tradition).
Tags See All Tags