- Download BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- 29.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Photoshop CS5 For Dummies (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers cheap oem
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Download Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
|ANNUAL CHRISTIAN UNITY PRAYER SERVICE|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Rev. Jackie Perry|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 14:38|
ANNUAL CHRISTIAN UNITY PRAYER SERVICE
SUNDAY JANUARY 22 @ 3 PM
TRINITY EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH,
1330 – 13TH ST, MOLINE, ILLINOIS 61265
Sponsored by Churches United of the Quad City Area.
Guest Speaker: Rev. Kerrin Kirkpatrick, Asbury Methodist Church, Bettendorf, Iowa.
Let us join other Christian churches in our area as we remember the 2012 theme “We Will All Be Changed by the Victory of Our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Cor. 15:51-58).
For background on this annual service, visit www.geii.org
CHURCHES: You are invited to participate in this ecumenical opportunity in the following ways:
Announce this ecumenical service to your congregation.
Bringing the Light (Candle): Designate a representative(s) from your church to bring in a candle with a candle stand to place in the worship space at the opening of the service. The rep may be a clergy person and/or any adult(s) or youth (individuals or group), whomever you wish to designate. The candles may be small (votive) or larger and placed in a candle holder that you bring or design. We aim for variety. Your candle with holder will be placed on the floor (large) or stands provided by Trinity Lutheran. Trinity has a nice variety of candles and stands for your use as well.
Clergy Procession and/or lay persons of various ages may process with candle(s). Clergy will process in robes/stoles (if robes are part of your tradition).
Tags See All Tags