- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- 399.95$ Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 cheap oem
- Download Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
|Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Tom Callahan|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:38|
Make plans now to attend the Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show held on Sunday, April 28th at the Jackson County Fairgrounds in Maquoketa, Iowa.
The show has been in existence for 26 years and is one of Iowa's largest shows with over 150 sellers both inside the Pearson Memorial Center and outside on the fairgrounds.
The hours of the show are from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Admission is only $3, with anyone 10 years
and under free. Parking is also free. For buyers wanting to get an early start, early bird shoppers are welcome between the hours of 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM for an admission of $10 per person.
The Jackson County Fairgrounds is located at 1212 East Quarry Street on the far east side of
Maquoketa. For more information on the show, please call 319-462-0135.
Tags See All Tags