- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Aurora Media Workshop
- 99.95$ Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Altova DiffDog 2009 cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
|Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Tom Callahan|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:38|
Make plans now to attend the Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show held on Sunday, April 28th at the Jackson County Fairgrounds in Maquoketa, Iowa.
The show has been in existence for 26 years and is one of Iowa's largest shows with over 150 sellers both inside the Pearson Memorial Center and outside on the fairgrounds.
The hours of the show are from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Admission is only $3, with anyone 10 years
and under free. Parking is also free. For buyers wanting to get an early start, early bird shoppers are welcome between the hours of 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM for an admission of $10 per person.
The Jackson County Fairgrounds is located at 1212 East Quarry Street on the far east side of
Maquoketa. For more information on the show, please call 319-462-0135.
Tags See All Tags