- Discount - Frischluft Effects Pack
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Corel Paint it
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
|Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Tom Callahan|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:38|
Make plans now to attend the Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show held on Sunday, April 28th at the Jackson County Fairgrounds in Maquoketa, Iowa.
The show has been in existence for 26 years and is one of Iowa's largest shows with over 150 sellers both inside the Pearson Memorial Center and outside on the fairgrounds.
The hours of the show are from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Admission is only $3, with anyone 10 years
and under free. Parking is also free. For buyers wanting to get an early start, early bird shoppers are welcome between the hours of 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM for an admission of $10 per person.
The Jackson County Fairgrounds is located at 1212 East Quarry Street on the far east side of
Maquoketa. For more information on the show, please call 319-462-0135.
Tags See All Tags