- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- Buy 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 8 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel PDF Fusion
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
|Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Tom Callahan|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:38|
Make plans now to attend the Annual Spring Flea Market, Antique, and Collectible Show held on Sunday, April 28th at the Jackson County Fairgrounds in Maquoketa, Iowa.
The show has been in existence for 26 years and is one of Iowa's largest shows with over 150 sellers both inside the Pearson Memorial Center and outside on the fairgrounds.
The hours of the show are from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Admission is only $3, with anyone 10 years
and under free. Parking is also free. For buyers wanting to get an early start, early bird shoppers are welcome between the hours of 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM for an admission of $10 per person.
The Jackson County Fairgrounds is located at 1212 East Quarry Street on the far east side of
Maquoketa. For more information on the show, please call 319-462-0135.
Tags See All Tags