- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Discount - Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Another Great Saturday at the Market, don't miss it!|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Freight House Farmers' Market|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 14:50|
Quad Cities Ballet Folkloric Performing Saturday.The Hispanic children dancers that performed for us last year are back again this Saturday and will perform at 10:45 and 11:30 on the main stage. Last year this troupe did a full presentation of their historic spanish dances complete with colorful dresses for the senoritas and handsome suites for the seniors. Come early and enjoy the market, its likely to be a full house like last year.
You know we have great fruits and vegetables, but did you know, we have wonderful bakers in the market also? Take a look at these fresh and delicious loaves of bread. You can find them from several vendors both inside and out.
The Market has some of the most discriminating shoppers in the Quad Cities. Here is Executive Chef Jeremy Charles from Duck City Bistro selecting produce for his dinner service. Chef Jeremy says he likes to attend the Market and select his produce personally to get the best quality for his customers. Chef Jeremy takes great pride in his high quality culinary art and starting with high quality produce enhances his skill.
Eat healthy! Eat buffalo meat! How? Come to the market and talk to the producers. We have all kinds of fresh meats, eggs, cheese, oils and of course produce. You can try fresh grilled bratwurst and know what you are eating.
Shoppers get to chose from some of the best products that the QCA has to offer and the money they spend stays right here in the community. As a not for profit corporation, the Freight House Farmers Market, gives back to the community through educational programs, free entertainment, healthy living choices and by operating a clean, safe and fun Market. Come and enjoy!
Tags See All Tags