- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Gradients
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Buy OEM iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC cheap oem
- Download Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
|Applications for Internships with Grassley Due on June 15|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 15:21|
WASHINGTON — Applications for fall semester internships in the Iowa and Washington, D.C. offices of Senator Chuck Grassley are due June 15.
Grassley said he encourages young Iowans who are interested in learning more about government to apply. “Spending a semester working in a congressional office is a good way for college students and new graduates to learn more about the legislative branch of the federal government and to gain valuable work experience,” he said. “Exposure to the work of a Senate office can enhance a college education and make students more competitive job applicants when they graduate. These internships are available to students in all areas of study.
Full- and part-time internships are available for Iowans in Grassley’s offices in Washington, D.C., Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Davenport, Des Moines, Sioux City and Waterloo. The fall internships run from late August to mid-December. Interns assist staff members with administrative, legislative and communications work, including that of Grassley’s staff on the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, where he serves as Ranking Member.Application forms are available on Grassley’s Senate website, in the placement offices of many Iowa colleges and universities, and in Grassley’s offices in Iowa. Due to security-related delays in postal mail delivery to U.S. Senate office buildings, internship applications should be faxed to 202-224-5136 or emailed to intern_applications@grassley.
Tags See All Tags