- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 (en,ja,ko,fi,tr,cs,pl,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Download Ashampoo Core Tuner
- Buy FileMaker Server 11 Advanced (en,fr,de,it,ja)
- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- 29.95$ Parallels Desktop 4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
|Aquatic, Forest and Roadside Continuing Instructional Course Offered Oct. 5, 2011|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Wednesday, 31 August 2011 09:06|
Scott County Extension office will host an Aquatic, Forest, and Roadside, Continuing Instructional Course (CIC) for commercial pesticide applicators on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The program can be seen at locations across Iowa through the Iowa State University Extension Pest Management and the Environment (PME) Program.
The local site for the Oct. 5 CIC is the ISU Scott County Extension office. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by sessions 9 to 11:30 a.m. The registration fee is $35 on or before Sept. 28 and $45 after Sept. 28. To register or to obtain additional information about the CIC, contact the Scott County Extension office by phoning 563-359-7577.
The 2011 course will provide continuing instructional credits for commercial and public pesticide applicators certified in categories 2 (Forest Pest Control), 5 (Aquatic Pest Control), 6 (Right-of-Way Pest Control), and 10 (Demonstration and Research). Topics to be covered are water quality and phytotoxicity, nontarget organisms and pesticides, pesticide stewardship, thousand canker disease, snakegrass and teasel control, Japanese beetle update, and an aquatic weed update.
Additional information and registration forms for this and other courses offered through the PME Program can be accessed at www.extension.iastate.edu/PME.
Tags See All Tags