- Buy OEM iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Sage ACT Premium 2012 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Wireless All In One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses
|Aquatic, Forest and Roadside Continuing Instructional Course Offered Oct. 5, 2011|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Wednesday, 31 August 2011 09:06|
Scott County Extension office will host an Aquatic, Forest, and Roadside, Continuing Instructional Course (CIC) for commercial pesticide applicators on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The program can be seen at locations across Iowa through the Iowa State University Extension Pest Management and the Environment (PME) Program.
The local site for the Oct. 5 CIC is the ISU Scott County Extension office. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by sessions 9 to 11:30 a.m. The registration fee is $35 on or before Sept. 28 and $45 after Sept. 28. To register or to obtain additional information about the CIC, contact the Scott County Extension office by phoning 563-359-7577.
The 2011 course will provide continuing instructional credits for commercial and public pesticide applicators certified in categories 2 (Forest Pest Control), 5 (Aquatic Pest Control), 6 (Right-of-Way Pest Control), and 10 (Demonstration and Research). Topics to be covered are water quality and phytotoxicity, nontarget organisms and pesticides, pesticide stewardship, thousand canker disease, snakegrass and teasel control, Japanese beetle update, and an aquatic weed update.
Additional information and registration forms for this and other courses offered through the PME Program can be accessed at www.extension.iastate.edu/PME.
Tags See All Tags