- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- 29.95$ ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Download Alien Skin Exposure 5
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Buy Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,ru,tr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
|Are You Putting Your Best Face Forward on Social Media?|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 04 June 2013 13:26|
Leading Physician Team Offers
Outside-In and Inside-Out Skin-Care Tips
Thanks to the myriad of photos now being posted online, more people than ever are undergoing cosmetic procedures, according to a new survey of plastic surgeons. Requests for surgery as a result of social media photo sharing rose 31 percent in 2012, reports the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
“People especially want to look their best when hundreds, or even thousands, of viewers are looking at their photos – we hear it, too,” say Drs. Rick and Arlene Noodleman, the husband-and-wife physician team at Silicon Valley’s Age Defy Dermatology and Wellness, (www.agedefy.com).
“The good news is that there are now effective, minimally-invasive, low downtime approaches that reduce or even eliminate the appearanceof sun-damaged, aging skin,” dermatologist Dr. Rick Noodleman says.
Both physicians emphasize that the key to youthful skin is both correction and prevention – and no, it’s never too late to start addressing the latter.
“Achieving beautiful, healthy skin is a process, not an event. It’s accomplished by working from the outside-in and the inside-out,” says preventive medicine specialist Dr. Arlene Noodleman. “The link between nutrition and the quality of your skin is also ‘written all over your face’.”
To ensure Facebook, Instagram and Google+ users look their best online, the Noodlemans offer this advice, based on more than 25 years of research and clinical experience:
Work from the outside-in: “There are a number of corrective and preventive steps you can take to achieve a more youthful look,” says Dr. Rick Noodleman.
And from the inside-out: “No matter what your skin type, healthy eating is an essential component of a good skin care regimen,” Dr. Arlene Noodleman says. “And, for some people, eating the wrong foods can actually cause problems.”
About Drs. Rick and Arlene Noodleman
Dr. Rick Noodleman, a board-certified, Stanford-trained dermatologist, is an expert in the medical and surgical management of skin disease, aging skin, and advanced cosmetic techniques. Dr. Arlene Noodleman, board-certified in preventive medicine and fellowship-trained in integrative medicine, is a healthy aging expert who focuses on the whole person and strategies that facilitate the body's innate healing. Together, Drs. Noodleman created the Revercel cosmeceutical and neutraceutical product line.
Tags See All Tags