- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2011 (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Gradients
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- 49.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Delicious Library 2 MAC
- 29.95$ JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography
|Area residents named to University of Kansas spring 2013 honor roll|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Christy Little|
|Wednesday, 10 July 2013 08:40|
LAWRENCE (07/09/2013)(readMedia)-- Approximately 4,450 undergraduate students at the University of Kansas earned honor roll distinction for the spring 2013 semester.
The students, from KU's Lawrence campus and the schools of allied health and nursing in Kansas City, Kan., represent 96 of 105 Kansas counties, 41 other states and the District of Columbia, and 43 other countries.
Area honorees are as follows:
Emily Prais, of Bettendorf. Prais is a junior studying pre-nursing. She was named to the honor roll for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Rachel Rauch, of Leclaire. Rauch is a senior studying applied behavioral science. She was named to the honor roll for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Rebecca Townsend, of Muscatine. Townsend is a senior studying music therapy. She was named to the honor roll for the School of Music.
The honor roll comprises undergraduates who meet requirements in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and in the schools of allied health; architecture, design and planning; business; education; engineering; journalism; music; nursing; pharmacy; and social welfare.
Honor roll criteria vary among the university's academic units. Some schools honor the top 10 percent of students enrolled, some establish a minimum grade-point average and others raise the minimum GPA for each year students are in school. Students must complete a minimum number of credit hours to be considered for the honor roll.
Tags See All Tags