- Buy Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 (en)
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
- Buy Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Download Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
|Area Students Earn Dean's List Honors at Maryville Univ.|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sue Davis|
|Tuesday, 04 June 2013 15:55|
ST. LOUIS, MO (06/04/2013)(readMedia)-- These students earned Deans List honors for the Spring Semester 2013 at Maryville University in St. Louis.
The honorees include:
Stacy Clark of Riverdale, IA; studying in Maryville's School of Education.
Mark Struve of Davenport, IA; studying in Maryville's College of Arts and Sciences.
Maryville University congratulates these students on achieving academic excellence for the spring semester. Undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List when they complete at least 12 Maryville University credit hours in a semester with a minimum of a 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 (pefect) scale..
About Maryville University
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is an independent, four-year, private university located in St. Louis, Missouri. Designated by US News & World Report as the nation's top overperforming university, Maryville University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors, and many master's and doctoral degrees.
Tags See All Tags