- Buy OEM Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- 29.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 (cs,de,nl,es,fr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Presenter 7
|Area Students Earn Dean's List Honors at Maryville Univ.|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sue Davis|
|Tuesday, 04 June 2013 15:55|
ST. LOUIS, MO (06/04/2013)(readMedia)-- These students earned Deans List honors for the Spring Semester 2013 at Maryville University in St. Louis.
The honorees include:
Stacy Clark of Riverdale, IA; studying in Maryville's School of Education.
Mark Struve of Davenport, IA; studying in Maryville's College of Arts and Sciences.
Maryville University congratulates these students on achieving academic excellence for the spring semester. Undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List when they complete at least 12 Maryville University credit hours in a semester with a minimum of a 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 (pefect) scale..
About Maryville University
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is an independent, four-year, private university located in St. Louis, Missouri. Designated by US News & World Report as the nation's top overperforming university, Maryville University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors, and many master's and doctoral degrees.
Tags See All Tags