- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- 49.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro cheap oem
- Download Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM iExplorer 3 MAC
|Area Students Earn Dean's List Honors at Maryville Univ.|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sue Davis|
|Tuesday, 04 June 2013 15:55|
ST. LOUIS, MO (06/04/2013)(readMedia)-- These students earned Deans List honors for the Spring Semester 2013 at Maryville University in St. Louis.
The honorees include:
Stacy Clark of Riverdale, IA; studying in Maryville's School of Education.
Mark Struve of Davenport, IA; studying in Maryville's College of Arts and Sciences.
Maryville University congratulates these students on achieving academic excellence for the spring semester. Undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List when they complete at least 12 Maryville University credit hours in a semester with a minimum of a 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 (pefect) scale..
About Maryville University
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is an independent, four-year, private university located in St. Louis, Missouri. Designated by US News & World Report as the nation's top overperforming university, Maryville University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors, and many master's and doctoral degrees.
Tags See All Tags