- Download Altova DiffDog 2009
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Download Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap SnagIt 2.2 MAC
- 239.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 6
- 79.95$ Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
|Area Students Earn Dean's List Honors at Maryville University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sue Davis|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 12:33|
ST. LOUIS, MO (05/23/2013)(readMedia)-- These students earned Deans List honors for the Spring Semester 2013 at Maryville University in St. Louis.
The honorees include:
Stacy Clark of Riverdale, IA; studying in Maryville's School of Education.
Mark Struve of Davenport, IA; studying in Maryville's College of Arts and Sciences.
Maryville University congratulates these students on achieving academic excellence for the spring semester. Undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List when they complete at least 12 Maryville University credit hours in a semester with a minimum of a 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 (pefect) scale..
About Maryville University
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is an independent, four-year, private university located in St. Louis, Missouri. Designated by US News & World Report as the nation's top overperforming university, Maryville University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors, and many master's and doctoral degrees.
Tags See All Tags