- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 4
- Download Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Macpaw MacHider Mac
- Buy Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009 (en)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- 149.95$ Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
|Area Students Earn Dean's List Honors at Maryville University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sue Davis|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 12:33|
ST. LOUIS, MO (05/23/2013)(readMedia)-- These students earned Deans List honors for the Spring Semester 2013 at Maryville University in St. Louis.
The honorees include:
Stacy Clark of Riverdale, IA; studying in Maryville's School of Education.
Mark Struve of Davenport, IA; studying in Maryville's College of Arts and Sciences.
Maryville University congratulates these students on achieving academic excellence for the spring semester. Undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List when they complete at least 12 Maryville University credit hours in a semester with a minimum of a 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 (pefect) scale..
About Maryville University
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is an independent, four-year, private university located in St. Louis, Missouri. Designated by US News & World Report as the nation's top overperforming university, Maryville University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors, and many master's and doctoral degrees.
Tags See All Tags