- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Buy OEM Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- 39.95$ Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC cheap oem
- 169.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 cheap oem
- Download Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- 9.95$ Project 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
|Area students graduate from Lawrence University, Appleton, WI|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:02|
APPLETON, WI (06/14/2011)(readMedia)-- Lawrence University in Appleton, Wis., conducted its 162nd commencement ceremony Sunday, June 5. The following local students received their diplomas:
Bobby Metcalf of Bettendorf, son of Dr. Peter and Karen Metcalf, Bettendorf, earned a bachelor of arts, and majored in government and music.
Molly Mayer-Popehn of Moline, daughter of Dr. Thomas Mayer and Jan Popehn, Moline, earned a bachelor of arts, and majored in music.Students who received the honor of summa cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.9 to 4.0, students who received the honor of magna cum laudegraduated with a GPA of 3.7 to 3.89 and students who received the honor cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.4 to 3.69.
Founded in 1847 in Appleton, Wis., Lawrence University uniquely integrates a college of liberal arts and sciences with a world class conservatory of music, both devoted exclusively to undergraduate education. It ranks among America's best colleges, and is proud to have been selected for inclusion in the book "Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About College." Individualized learning, the development of multiple interests and community engagement are central to the Lawrence experience. Lawrence draws its 1,566 students from 46 states and 39 countries.
Tags See All Tags