- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Download Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Buy OEM Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Download Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC
- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2010b
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy Digital Painting in Photoshop (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy OEM FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
|Area students graduate from Lawrence University, Appleton, WI|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:02|
APPLETON, WI (06/14/2011)(readMedia)-- Lawrence University in Appleton, Wis., conducted its 162nd commencement ceremony Sunday, June 5. The following local students received their diplomas:
Bobby Metcalf of Bettendorf, son of Dr. Peter and Karen Metcalf, Bettendorf, earned a bachelor of arts, and majored in government and music.
Molly Mayer-Popehn of Moline, daughter of Dr. Thomas Mayer and Jan Popehn, Moline, earned a bachelor of arts, and majored in music.Students who received the honor of summa cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.9 to 4.0, students who received the honor of magna cum laudegraduated with a GPA of 3.7 to 3.89 and students who received the honor cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.4 to 3.69.
Founded in 1847 in Appleton, Wis., Lawrence University uniquely integrates a college of liberal arts and sciences with a world class conservatory of music, both devoted exclusively to undergraduate education. It ranks among America's best colleges, and is proud to have been selected for inclusion in the book "Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About College." Individualized learning, the development of multiple interests and community engagement are central to the Lawrence experience. Lawrence draws its 1,566 students from 46 states and 39 countries.
Tags See All Tags