- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 (en)
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Apple iLife ’11 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,ru,pl)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Works 9
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand (en)
- 19.95$ MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
|Arizona Slips Past Mallards in Shootout|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 09:58|
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. (November 22, 2013) – Jason Morgan- who also scored twice in regulation- and Johan Ryd- who delivered the game winner- both converted penalty shots as the host Arizona Sundogs slipped past the Quad City Mallards 3-2 in a shootout Friday night.
The Mallards, who rallied from a 2-0 deficit in regulation, did earn one point for the shootout setback. Only Benjamin Dieude-Fauvel buried a penalty shot for the Mallards.
Mike Stinziani scored the third period goal that, in the end, forced overtime and- after the Mallards were outshot 5-0 in the extra period and the Sundogs failed to capitalize on a sudden death power play- the shootout. The Mallards were on the power play when Stinziani scored from point blank range at 8:24 of the third.
The Mallard comeback had started when Matt Duffy's blast from the top of the right wing got Quad City on the scoreboard for the first time at 5:57 of the second period .
The Mallards found themselves in a hole after Morgan scored twice in just under two and a half minutes in the first period. Morgan poked in a rebound at 6:29 of the first before a ripping shorthanded goal from the left wing circle at 8:58.
The Mallards return to action tomorrow night in Arizona. The Mallards next play at home next Friday, November 29 at 7:05 p.m. against the St. Charles Chill. November 29 is also a $1 Dog/$1 Beer Friday presented by 97X. Fans can purchase hot dogs and beer for $1 at iWireless Center concession stands during all Friday night home games.Tickets for next Friday's game and all other Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
Tags See All Tags