- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard cheap oem
|Around the Nation, Communities Come Together to Support Troops, Veterans, this Thanksgiving|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Move America Forward|
|Monday, 19 November 2012 16:14|
All over the country you can read about how local communities are doing wonderful things, coming together, to support the troops around the Thanksgiving holiday.
At the Bob Hope USO room at LAX International Airport "about 300 military troops deploying across the U.S. and around the world will celebrate an early Thanksgiving dinner. The USO Thanksgiving dinner for members of all branches of the military is sponsored by USO supporter, The Gary Sinise Foundation, which is dedicated to honoring veterans, first responders, their families and those in need."
In Virginia,the USO is supporting the families of troops. "Through donations to the Turkeys for Troops program, the United Service Organizations' USO-Metropolitan Washington will prepare Thanksgiving gift baskets for military families in need."
In Dana Point, California, an annual event called "Turkey Trot for the Troops" helps raise money with a race.
"Event organizer, the Dana Point Chamber of Commerce, has earmarked proceeds to go toward supporting the Dana Point 5th Marine Regiment Support Group's efforts to show our active duty 5th Marines the community's appreciation and lend support to them and their families whether in-country or deployed."
These are all great things that supporters are doing across the country to support their local troops and military families.
But remember that while it's wonderful to do something for troops returning from war, or their families, there is nothing the average citizen can do to help the 67,000 troops who are thousands of miles away, unable to be home for Thanksgiving, because they're DEPLOYED in Afghanistan.
Not to worry, there is good news! You CAN help those troops overseas, by send care packages, offered by Move America Forward.
It's the only way to send support to the troops who are in harm's way, ON TURKEY DAY!
Tags See All Tags