- 39.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional cheap oem
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Download Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Buy Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC (en)
- Buy BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Buy Cheap Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy OEM Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- Buy OEM Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Buy Cheap Microsoft OneNote 2013
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS4
|Art Class Teaches a Long Lost Art|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Laura Van Barg|
|Tuesday, 07 January 2014 14:39|
Tatting Class To Be Hosted by Peaceful River
McCausland, IA/October 30, 2013 – Peaceful River Trading Co. is hosting a Tatting class on Sunday, January 12th. Come join the fun at 1:00pm at 302 North Salina Street in McCausland, Iowa.
The cost for this class is $10.00 person and that includes everything you’ll need, except the tatting shuttle. Each student will also want a straight pin or safety pin and a pair of crafting scissors. You can bring your own clover brand tatting shuttle to the class or pick one up at Peaceful River for an additional fee. Babysitting is also available during the class for an additional $5.00 per child.
Tatting with a shuttle, like we’ll be teaching in this class, is the earliest method of creating tatted lace. A tatting shuttle aids in tatting by holding a length of wound thread and guiding it through loops to make the necessary knots.
Owners, Sheila Bosworth and Kit Gleason are excited to host the class. “We want to give people the opportunity to create their own pieces of art. So many times, as we get older, we lose that creative, artistic side we had when we were younger. These classes offer adults a way to get back in touch with their creativity.”
To register for the Tatting class on January 12th, call Peaceful River at 563-225-2100 by Wednesday, January 6th.
Peaceful River is a treasure trove of arts and crafts as well as antiques, gifts and collectibles. Nestled inside a beautiful circa-1916 bank building, visitors travel back in time while browsing through the great selection Peaceful River has to offer. Peaceful River Trading Co. is open from 10 am to 5 pm Wednesday through Saturday and 11 am to 4 pm on Sundays. McCausland is located about 20 miles northeast of Davenport, just off Utica Ridge Road on F33 and 5 minutes north of Scott County Park. Explore Peaceful River Trading Co. at www.peacefulrivertradingco.com
Tags See All Tags