- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 (en)
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Buy Apple Motion 5 MAC (en)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 199.95$ Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
|ART GUMBO CALLS FOR SUBMISSIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS OR CREATIVES|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Paula Neuhaus|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 15:18|
[DUBUQUE, IA.] Art Gumbo, a quarterly soup dinner that supports local art projects with community-supported micro-funding, is now accepting applications from individual artists or creative for the winter funding cycle. Art Gumbo applications are available now through Thursday, December 20. Applications are available at artgumbodubuque.blogspot.com. The first seven eligible applications received by 11:59 p.m. on December 20 will qualify to compete for funding.
Art Gumbo is an independent community-based initiative that funds local arts projects using money collected at quarterly soup dinners. During each Art Gumbo funding cycle, artists or arts organizations are invited to submit a brief project proposal that
demonstrates an impact on the Dubuque community. The public is invited to attend and vote for their favorite proposal. A $10 donation at the door entitles the attendee to a locally prepared soup dinner and the opportunity to review all submitted proposals and to vote for their favorite. The Art Gumbo fund’s nightly proceeds will be awarded to the two proposals that receive the most votes. The proceeds are split in a 70/30 fashion.
The next Art Gumbo Soup Dinner is scheduled for Thursday, December 27, 6-8 p.m. at St. Mark Community Center, 1201 Locust Street in Dubuque.
Tags See All Tags