- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 (en,us)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Buy OEM Camtasia Studio 8
- 19.95$ Apple iLife `08 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
|ART Gumbo Press Release Attached|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Paula Neuhaus|
|Wednesday, 23 May 2012 10:29|
ART GUMBO CALLS FOR SUBMISSIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS OR CREATIVES
[DUBUQUE, IA.] Art Gumbo, a quarterly soup dinner that supports local art projects with community-supported micro-funding, is now accepting applications from individual artists or individual creative ideas for the winter funding cycle. Applications for Art Gumbo mini grants for the Summer funding cycle are available now through Thursday, June 14. Applications are available at artgumbodubuque.blogspot.com
Submission guidelines include the separation of individual artists and organizations or groups during funding cycles. Arts groups, organizations, or group creative projects are not eligible to apply during the winter funding cycle. The first seven eligible applications received by 11:59 p.m. on June 14 will qualify to compete for funding.
Since its launch in September 2010 ART GUMBO has funded 10 projects raising a total of $5,650 for Dubuque art projects. Art Gumbo is an independent community-based initiative that funds local arts projects using money collected at quarterly soup dinners. During each Art Gumbo funding cycle, artists or arts organizations are invited to submit a brief project proposal that demonstrates an impact on the Dubuque community. The public is invited to attend and vote for their favorite proposal. A $10 donation at the door entitles the attendee to a locally prepared soup dinner and the opportunity to review all submitted proposals and to vote for their favorite. The Art Gumbo fund’s nightly proceeds will be awarded to the proposal that gets the most votes. Art Gumbo sessions will be hosted at new locations each quarter featuring soup by a regional food source.
The next Art Gumbo Soup Dinner is scheduled for Thursday, June 21, 6-8 p.m., at St. Mark Community Center. The evening will feature soup and bread by L. May Eatery, micro brew beer tasting by the Dubuque Society of Brewers, and a progress report from March winners Dubuquefest Fine Arts Festival and Loras College Creatives.
Tags See All Tags