- Buy Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Access 2013
- 399.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy Ashampoo Cover Studio (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
|Artist-in-Residence Vivian Hyelim Kim Leads Collage Painting Workshop|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Adam Prado|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 13:28|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— Visual artist Vivian Hyelim Kim, Artist-in-Residence at Herbert Hoover National Historic Site, will present a collage painting workshop at West Branch High School on Thursday, May 16. Participants will learn and experiment with paper folding and cutting techniques. The final pieces will be patterned on a canvas background painted by participants.
The workshop is a partnership between the National Park Service and the West Branch Community School District. It begins at 6:30 p.m. on May 16 and lasts 90 minutes. It is free to attend and all materials are provided. Participants may take their finished products with them.
Reservations are required. To reserve call park ranger Kristin Gibbs at (319) 643-7866. The workshop is appropriate for ages 13 to adult and is limited to 20 participants.
Vivian Hyelim Kim was born in South Korea and was raised in the U.S. She received her MFA in Painting from Pratt Institute in New York and BFA from Arizona State University Herberger College of Fine Arts. She has had solo shows at Chashama Gallery in New York City and in Seoul, South Korea. Ms. Kim will be the park’s Artist-in-Residence through May 25.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site
110 Parkside Drive
PO Box 607
West Branch, Iowa 52358
319 643-2541 phone
319 643-7864 fax
Tags See All Tags