- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- 9.95$ Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies cheap oem
- 299.95$ Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- 19.95$ Acronis True Image 11 Home cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
|Artist Mary Zeran "Small Branch:New Collage"|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Maquoketa Arts|
|Friday, 17 February 2012 15:39|
Maquoketa Art Experience Exhibits “Small Branch: New Collage” by Mary Zeran
From March 1st to April 13th, 2012, Maquoketa Arts Experience will be exhibiting Small Branch: New Collage by Cedar Rapids, Iowa artist Mary Zeran. The exhibition will held in MAE’s Maquoketa 124 S. Main St. space.
Small Branch: New Collage by Mary Zeran, consists of new work Zeran created specifically for the MAE exhibit. “I feel a certain calm when I am in Iowa. There is nothing like driving through the countryside to help me feel grounded and soothed.” Zeran said. “When I look at our landscape, I see and hear music and movement. Our landscape is like a wonderful musical passage filled with curves, movement of the wind, and scruffy colorful wildness.” Exploring the idea of “place”, Zeran is fascinated with what it means to be a native Iowan. Seeing the landscape with fresh eyes after moving back to Iowa in 2005, her boldly colored abstract collage describe the movement, emotions, and rhythm of her native state.
Iowan by birth, Cedar Rapids artist Mary Zeran has lived in 12 different cities including Portland, Or, and Seattle, WA. Her work can be found in permanent collections throughout the state and country. Her collages are created primarily in acrylic on Duralar (an archival acetate) and are known for their juicy colors, and organic forms suspended in multiple layers of glaze. “I am thrilled to be exhibiting at Maquoketa Art experience.” said Zeran. “ I am inspired by their mission to share art with their local community.” .
From March 1st to April 30th, an online version of the exhibition will be posted on Zeran’s flickr site at http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=sets .
An opening reception will be held March 9th, 5pm to 7:30pm at Maquoketa Arts Experience, 124 S. Main St., Maquoketa, IA 52060
For more information call: Maquoketa Art Experience (563)652-9925 or visit http://www.maquoketa-art.org/
High resolution color images available on request.
Tags See All Tags