- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Macpaw MacHider Mac
- 89.95$ Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Digital Painting in Photoshop
- 99.95$ Magix Samplitude 11 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
|As Paul Ryan Comes to Iowa, DNC-OFA “Gotta Vote” Bus Tour Will Stop in Davenport Today|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Obama for America|
|Tuesday, 02 October 2012 08:11|
Democrats Will Make Clear Before Ryan’s Stop Just How Bad Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Would Be For the Middle Class
Washington - With people in Iowa already voting, the Democratic National Committee and Obama for America announced that their DNC/OFA “Gotta Vote” Bus Tour will stop in Davenport, Iowa TODAY, Tuesday, October 2nd at 10:30 AM CDT – the same day that Paul Ryan will stop in Clinton and Muscatine.
Sandra Fluke will join local supporters to tell Paul Ryan his Iowa trip won’t distract from his running mate Mitt Romney’s recent comments about not being concerned about half the American people.
Did he mean seniors who worked their whole lives and now live on a fixed income? Was he talking about servicemen and women and veterans who have fought for our country? Maybe he meant students who are working to build a better future for themselves? Or was it people who have fallen on hard times and are looking for work? These are the people Mitt Romney says are looking for a hand out.
So as Paul Ryan stands by these remarks, folks in Davenport will send the message: Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney are either massively insulting half of Americans or they’re massively out of touch with our lives.
For this reason, Tate Donovan at the “Gotta Vote” Bus Tour stop in Davenport will stress how early voting in Iowa is a simple and easy way for voters to make sure their voices are heard in this election. Iowa voters can vote early in person as of September 27, and vote by mail. The “Gotta Vote” Bus Tour will encourage voters to take advantage of early voting and will help voters make sure they are registered to vote.
WHAT: DNC-OFA "Gotta Vote" Bus Tour
WHO: Sandra Fluke and Tate Donovan
WHEN: TODAY, October 2, 2012 at 10:30 AM CDT
WHERE: Davenport OFA Office
1706 Brady Street, Suite 205
Davenport IA 52803###
Tags See All Tags