- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- 229.95$ Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Download Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
- 29.95$ ACDSee Pro 2 cheap oem
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
|Ascentra Credit Union Awards $10,000 in Scholarships|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Alvaro Macias|
|Friday, 23 May 2014 14:08|
Ten Winners Announced
BETTENDORF – A total of $10,000 was given to area students to help pay for their college costs as part of the Ascentra Credit Union Scholarship Competition. There were five $1,000 scholarships available for high school students planning to enter college. The other five $1,000 scholarships were for members age 19 or over, considered non-traditional or continuing education students. This year Ascentra expanded the number of scholarship recipients from two to ten to better serve our growing membership.
The high school scholarship winners include:
· Jacob Logan, Bettendorf, Iowa
· Madison Temperly, Eldridge, Iowa
· Caitlin Thom, Bettendorf, Iowa
· Lauren Pittman, Clinton, Iowa
· Taylor Trumbo, Davenport, Iowa
The non-traditional or continuing education winners include:
· Micaela Terronez, East Moline, Illinois
· Hailey Oepping, Muscatine, Iowa
· Maddison Theisen, LeClaire, Iowa
· Jessica Tucker, Cleveland, Illinois
· Darcey Jansen, Eldridge, Iowa
Photos and more information about the winners can be found at www.ascentra.org. All entries are judged on their essay, resume, awards, extracurricular activities, volunteer services and work experience. The competition is announced every October with the deadline in March of the following year. Official rules may be picked up at any of our branches or found online at www.ascentra.org/scholarships.
Awarding a total of $10,000 in scholarships is another way Ascentra Credit Union recognizes that financial planning and education is essential to lifetime success for our members and community.
. Follow Ascentra on Facebook and on Twitter @ascentra.
Tags See All Tags