- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures (en)
- Buy Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP cheap oem
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- 59.95$ ActiveState Komodo IDE 5 cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
|Astros Have Franchise-Record Six Minor League Playoff Clubs|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2013 09:38|
First Organization With Six Domestic Playoff Teams Since 2003; Greeneville Advances To Appy League Finals With Win Tuesday Night
HOUSTON, TX — When the Tri-City ValleyCats clinched their division in the NY-Penn League on Tuesday night, it gave the Astros a franchise-record six minor league playoff clubs in 2013.
Additionally, the Astros are the first organization to have six domestic affiliates qualify for the playoffs in the same season since Pittsburgh in 2003.
Also on Tuesday night, the Greeneville Astros rallied for five runs in the 9th inning for a 7-3, come-from-behind win at Kingsport to advance to the Appalachian League finals. They will play Pulaski in a best of three series.
Below is an update on the Astros minor league playoff teams:
Oklahoma City (AAA): First playoff game will be Wednesday Sept. 4 in Oklahoma City vs. Omaha – Round 1 is a best of 5 series.
Corpus Christi (AA): First playoff game will be Wednesday Sept. 4 in Corpus Christi vs. San Antonio – Round 1 is a best of 5 series.
Lancaster (A): Earned first-round bye. First playoff game will be Saturday Sept. 7 in Lancaster – Round 2 is a best of 5 series. Opponent TBD.
Quad Cities (A): First playoff game will be Wednesday Sept. 4 in Davenport. Quad Cities vs. Cedar Rapids. Round 1 is a best of 3 series.
Tri-City (Short-season A): Clinched playoff spot Tuesday night. Opponent TBD.
Greeneville (R): Defeated Kingsport, 2-1, in a best of 3 series to advance to the Appalachian League finals vs. Pulaski (best of 3 series).
Tags See All Tags