- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- Discount - Hazel 3
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals cheap oem
- 149.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Discount - Kigo M4V Converter MAC
|At Hearing, Loebsack and Bipartisan Witnesses Stress Importance of SECTORS Act|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 11:55|
Washington, D.C. – At a House Education and Workforce Committee hearing today, Congressman Dave Loebsack, and both Republican and Democratic witnesses, stressed the importance of incorporating his SECTORS Act or sector strategies into the majority’s Workforce Investment Act (WIA) reauthorization that the Committee Majority is currently moving forward. Last month, legislation introduced by the minority included Loebsack’s language to retool and streamline our workforce development programs to train workers for specialized fields by bringing together key players in our communities. The Majority bill includes some support for sector strategies but needs significant improvements, which is why Loebsack urged them to work in a bipartisan fashion on improvements moving forward.
“Every weekend when I am back in Iowa, I speak with employers about the importance of this approach to grow our economy now and in the future,” said Loebsack. “We need to better organize training and education by bringing together all the critical people in the community, higher education, and management to determine how to save and create new industries and streamline the workforce system to get people the training they need to secure good jobs and the skills employers want."
To watch video of the hearing, click here.
Tags See All Tags