- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy Cheap Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Discount - Altova DiffDog 2009
|Attempted Child Abduction In Rural Scott County|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Chad Cribbs|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 14:06|
On Thursday, November 14th at approximately 4:54 P.M., The Scott County Sheriff’s Office responded to an Attempted Child Abduction in the area of 275th St. just West of 115th Ave (North of Donahue Iowa), a juvenile male on a bicycle was approached by a white male in a grey minivan. The suspect grabbed the juvenile by the arm in an attempt to pull him into the van. After a short struggle the juvenile got away, the white male suspect jumped into his minivan and sped off.
Suspect description is a white male 40-50 years of age, 6 foot tall, 200-250 lbs and dark hair, no facial hair or glasses. Suspect was wearing a plaid black and red flannel type shirt and ripped up jeans.
Suspect vehicle description is a gray/silver Ford minivan, with a white license plate and red lettering, and some damage to the vehicle.
If you see a suspicious vehicle matching the description above please call 911 immediately.
If you have any information about this incident please contact the Scott County Sheriff’s Office.
The case remains under investigation.
No further information to be released at this time.
Tags See All Tags