- Buy Cheap Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Download Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Buy Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look (en)
- Discount - Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2011
- 9.95$ Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
|Attention All Administrative Professionals!! The IAAP Anniversary Promotion ends December 31, 2012|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Friday, 07 December 2012 08:26|
You still have time to take advantage of the IAAP 70th Anniversary Membership Promotion. You can join IAAP for only $70 (+$15 processing fee).
Check out our website (http://www.iaap-quadcity.org/
Who Are We?
IAAP is the world's foremost association of administrative professionals offering a variety of benefits and opportunities to achieve professional, career and personal goals.
Membership in IAAP provides office professionals with opportunities for personal and professional growth, leadership training, and networking at the local, state and international levels. The Chapter also values its role as a community service organization, volunteering hours and supporting charitable endeavors in the area.
IAAP recognizes that by living in the Information Age, office professionals must stay in the forefront of current events and technological changes in order to increase their productivity. Members of IAAP receive the tools and knowledge necessary to become more effective contributors to their organizations, and the Quad City Chapter has accepted the challenge to provide these opportunities to our members.
Anyone currently employed as an administrative professional or other qualified office professional; holder of the Certified Administrative Professional rating or Organizational Management specialty; a full-time student in a business education program; or an employed teacher of business education is cordially invited to attend one of our monthly meetings.
Belonging to IAAP provides an opportunity to meet other office professionals, to discuss mutual concerns or just to make new friends. Membership provides stimulation and challenges to any career-minded office professional.
We provide continual learning processes to keep pace with new technologies and make required contributions to the office profession.
Hope you will join us!!
Tags See All Tags