- Buy OEM Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- 399.95$ Chief Architect Premier X6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Buy Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap MacJournal 5 MAC
- Download PC Washer 2
- Buy Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Download ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Buy Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
|Attention All Administrative Professionals!! The IAAP Anniversary Promotion ends December 31, 2012|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Friday, 07 December 2012 08:26|
You still have time to take advantage of the IAAP 70th Anniversary Membership Promotion. You can join IAAP for only $70 (+$15 processing fee).
Check out our website (http://www.iaap-quadcity.org/
Who Are We?
IAAP is the world's foremost association of administrative professionals offering a variety of benefits and opportunities to achieve professional, career and personal goals.
Membership in IAAP provides office professionals with opportunities for personal and professional growth, leadership training, and networking at the local, state and international levels. The Chapter also values its role as a community service organization, volunteering hours and supporting charitable endeavors in the area.
IAAP recognizes that by living in the Information Age, office professionals must stay in the forefront of current events and technological changes in order to increase their productivity. Members of IAAP receive the tools and knowledge necessary to become more effective contributors to their organizations, and the Quad City Chapter has accepted the challenge to provide these opportunities to our members.
Anyone currently employed as an administrative professional or other qualified office professional; holder of the Certified Administrative Professional rating or Organizational Management specialty; a full-time student in a business education program; or an employed teacher of business education is cordially invited to attend one of our monthly meetings.
Belonging to IAAP provides an opportunity to meet other office professionals, to discuss mutual concerns or just to make new friends. Membership provides stimulation and challenges to any career-minded office professional.
We provide continual learning processes to keep pace with new technologies and make required contributions to the office profession.
Hope you will join us!!
Tags See All Tags