- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- 199.95$ Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
- Discount - Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012 (en)
|Attention local teens – JOIN NOW – applications for youth philanthropy accepted until May 31|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Natalie Anderson|
|Thursday, 09 May 2013 14:17|
May 6, 2013
Bettendorf, Iowa, Teens for Tomorrow (T4T), the only program in the Quad Cities that gives high school students the opportunity to grant money to nonprofit organizations, is accepting members for the 2013-2014 school year. The deadline for applications has been extended to May 31, 2013.
T4T participants make a positive impact in the lives of our community members by distributing annual grants totaling $10,000 to local nonprofit organizations. The teens make these distributions after thorough evaluation of grant requests and learning about various nonprofits who applied – their role, what they do, how they help people.
“By getting involved in T4T, you meet a lot of new people. With $10,000 you have a great experience helping a lot of nonprofits and you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime,” says current T4T student director and alum Brady Frieden.
By joining Teens for Tomorrow, members become part of a nationwide trend of young people who are making their voices heard in the community through philanthropy and service. Through the T4T program, high school students will learn about the grantmaking process and develop teamwork, communication and leadership skills, as well as become better informed about community issues and how youth can address these needs. T4T is open to 9-12 grade students attending high school in Rock Island County, IL and Scott County, IA. Meetings are held one Sunday a month from September – May at local nonprofits.
Student applications must be postmarked by Friday, May 31, 2013 and should be sent to the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend, 852 Middle Road, Ste 100, Bettendorf, IA 52722. Applications can be found at the Community Foundation’s website, http://www.cfgrb.org.
Tags See All Tags