- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business (en)
- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- 219.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Maker 3 cheap oem
- Download Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
|Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald Endorse Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Friday, 29 March 2013 08:20|
DES MOINES, IA – Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald announced their endorsement of Bruce Braley for Senate today.
Miller and Fitzgerald are the first statewide elected officials in Iowa to announce their endorsement of Braley. Braley announced last month that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Miller said, “Bruce Braley fights for Iowa, plain and simple. From championing policies that have helped countless Iowa veterans to working to prevent student loan rate increases from hurting Iowa students, Bruce has never forgotten where he’s come from. He’ll be even more effective in the US Senate, and I’m proud to endorse him today.”
Fitzgerald said, “In a Washington defined by fiscal irresponsibility and recklessness, Bruce Braley has been a breath of fresh air, working across party lines to save taxpayers money and strengthen the middle class. We need leaders in Congress who will stand up for policies that tackle our nation’s growing debt and use taxpayer money more wisely. Bruce Braley will stand up for common sense in the Senate, and that’s why I’m proud to endorse him today.”
Braley said, “When I was growing up in Brooklyn, Iowa, and someone had a problem, they didn’t ask what party you belonged to. They asked for your help and they got it. I’m running for Senate to be an effective voice for Iowans of all backgrounds, and I’m thrilled to have Attorney General Miller and Treasurer Fitzgerald’s endorsement today.”
In 2007, Miller and Fitzgerald endorsed then-Senator Barack Obama for president just one day after Obama made his candidacy official.
Braley has received a flood of endorsements in recent weeks. Last month, Rep. Dave Loebsack and former Rep. Leonard Boswell endorsed Braley. Additionally, eight major labor organizations have endorsed Braley, including the Iowa State Association of Letter Carriers, the Iowa Postal Workers Union, the Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local 3 Iowa Union, UAW Region 4, SEIU Iowa - Local 199, AFSCME Iowa Council 61, the Iowa State Council of Machinists, and the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council.
# # #
Tags See All Tags