- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- 29.95$ FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- 49.95$ Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Neobyte Titan Backup cheap oem
|Attorney Offers Tips for Safeguarding Your Wealth in 2013|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 18 January 2013 09:06|
Litigation is America’s fastest growing business because plaintiffs have everything to gain and nothing but a few hours’ time to lose, says Hillel Presser, author of “Financial Self-Defense (Revised Edition),” www.assetprotectionattorneys.
“Even if a case seems utterly ridiculous -- like the man who struck and killed a teenager with his luxury car and then sued the boy’s family for damage to his bumper -- defendants are encouraged to settle. It’s sometimes the only way to avoid potentially astronomical legal fees,” he says.
If you haven’t already taken steps to protect your assets, that’s one New Year’s resolution you’ll be glad you made and followed up on, Presser says. And while it helps to have the assistance of a lawyer who specializes in asset protection, there are many things you can do yourself.
“You shouldn’t have any non-exempt assets in your name,” Presser says. “The goal is to ‘own’ nothing but control everything.”
Presser suggests these resolutions for safeguarding your wealth in the event of a lawsuit:
About Hillel L. Presser, Esq., MBA
Hillel L. Presser’s law firm, The Presser Law Firm, P.A., represents individuals and businesses in establishing comprehensive asset protection plans. He is a graduate of Syracuse University’s School of Management and Nova Southeastern University’s law school, and serves on Nova’s President’s Advisory Council. He also serves on the boards of several non-profit organizations for his professional athlete clients. He is a former adjunct faculty member for law at Lynn University. Complimentary copies of his best-selling book, “Financial Self-Defense (Revised Edition)” are available through assetprotectionattorneys.com.
Tags See All Tags