- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition 3
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- 149.95$ MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 9
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- 19.95$ CrossOver 13.0 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
|Auditor Urges Voters to Check Registration Cards for Correct Voting Locations. September 10th Election to be First School Election Since 2012 Redistricting.|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Roland Caldwell|
|Tuesday, 03 September 2013 12:22|
DAVENPORT– Scott County Auditor Roxanna Moritz is reminding those interested in voting in the upcoming school elections that they should check their voter registration cards to ensure they go to the correct voting location. "Some polling locations are different for school elections than they are for general elections," Moritz said. "The best way for voters to ensure they go to the correct location is to check their voter registration cards. Each card lists the polling place for general elections and school elections, and city elections for residents of cities."
The Bettendorf School District ballot will include a public measure to approve the physical plant and equipment property tax levy. The Davenport School District ballot will include a public measure to update the District's revenue purpose statement for use of the District's portion of the state sales tax dedicated to schools.
For more information contact the Scott County Auditor’s Office at 563-326-8631.
Tags See All Tags