- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Download Red Giant Color Suite 11
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 (en)
- 29.95$ Nero 10 Burning ROM cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Altova XMLSpy 2009
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming cheap oem
- 119.95$ Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe (en)
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- 179.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
|Auditor Urges Voters to Check Registration Cards for Correct Voting Locations. September 10th Election to be First School Election Since 2012 Redistricting.|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Roland Caldwell|
|Tuesday, 03 September 2013 12:22|
DAVENPORT– Scott County Auditor Roxanna Moritz is reminding those interested in voting in the upcoming school elections that they should check their voter registration cards to ensure they go to the correct voting location. "Some polling locations are different for school elections than they are for general elections," Moritz said. "The best way for voters to ensure they go to the correct location is to check their voter registration cards. Each card lists the polling place for general elections and school elections, and city elections for residents of cities."
The Bettendorf School District ballot will include a public measure to approve the physical plant and equipment property tax levy. The Davenport School District ballot will include a public measure to update the District's revenue purpose statement for use of the District's portion of the state sales tax dedicated to schools.
For more information contact the Scott County Auditor’s Office at 563-326-8631.
Tags See All Tags