- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Buy Parallels Desktop 9 MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM iStat Menus 4 MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Download EFD HD Tune Professional
- Discount - AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
|Auditor Urges Voters to Check Registration Cards for Correct Voting Locations. September 10th Election to be First School Election Since 2012 Redistricting.|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Roland Caldwell|
|Tuesday, 03 September 2013 12:22|
DAVENPORT– Scott County Auditor Roxanna Moritz is reminding those interested in voting in the upcoming school elections that they should check their voter registration cards to ensure they go to the correct voting location. "Some polling locations are different for school elections than they are for general elections," Moritz said. "The best way for voters to ensure they go to the correct location is to check their voter registration cards. Each card lists the polling place for general elections and school elections, and city elections for residents of cities."
The Bettendorf School District ballot will include a public measure to approve the physical plant and equipment property tax levy. The Davenport School District ballot will include a public measure to update the District's revenue purpose statement for use of the District's portion of the state sales tax dedicated to schools.
For more information contact the Scott County Auditor’s Office at 563-326-8631.
Tags See All Tags