- Buy OEM Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Discount - Wireless All In One For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr cheap oem
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5.5
- Buy OEM dtSearch Desktop 7
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
|Augustana students studied abroad in Greece|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Keri Rursch|
|Monday, 11 June 2012 08:25|
ROCK ISLAND, IL (06/08/2012)(readMedia)-- Twenty-one Augustana College students traveled to Greece for two weeks at the end of May and beginning of June, following a spring term course on ancient Greek culture. While in Greece the students visited Athens, Mykonos, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi and Corinth.
The students from your area that went on this trip include:
Kylie Koger, a sophomore from Davenport, Iowa, majoring in classics.
Ryan Kopatich, a senior from Davenport, Iowa, majoring in psychology.
Crystina Mayfield, a senior from Coal Valley, Ill., majoring in French, Africana studies, and classics.
At Augustana, students choosing to study abroad can receive financial support from the college thanks to a program launched in 2009 called Augie Choice. Focused on advancing student learning in the liberal arts, Augie Choice grants students in their junior year or beyond the opportunity to receive a one-time grant of $2,000 to offset the expenses of study abroad, an internship or research project. Augie Choice funding, which recently surpassed the $1.4-million milestone, is a visible symbol of the college's commitment to experiential learning as a way of preparing students to stand out among their peers.
About Augustana: Founded in 1860 and situated on a 115-acre campus near the Mississippi River, Augustana College is a private, liberal arts institution affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. The college enrolls 2,500 students from diverse geographic, social, ethnic and religious backgrounds and offers nearly 90 majors and related areas of study. Augustana employs 182 full-time faculty and has a student-faculty ratio of 12:1. Augustana continues to do what it has always done: challenge and prepare students for lives of leadership and service in our complex, ever-changing world.
Tags See All Tags