- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- 29.95$ Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,fr,ja,ko)
- Download Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,it,ch)
- 19.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe cheap oem
- Discount - MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2010b
|Augustana students studied abroad in Greece|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Keri Rursch|
|Monday, 11 June 2012 08:25|
ROCK ISLAND, IL (06/08/2012)(readMedia)-- Twenty-one Augustana College students traveled to Greece for two weeks at the end of May and beginning of June, following a spring term course on ancient Greek culture. While in Greece the students visited Athens, Mykonos, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi and Corinth.
The students from your area that went on this trip include:
Kylie Koger, a sophomore from Davenport, Iowa, majoring in classics.
Ryan Kopatich, a senior from Davenport, Iowa, majoring in psychology.
Crystina Mayfield, a senior from Coal Valley, Ill., majoring in French, Africana studies, and classics.
At Augustana, students choosing to study abroad can receive financial support from the college thanks to a program launched in 2009 called Augie Choice. Focused on advancing student learning in the liberal arts, Augie Choice grants students in their junior year or beyond the opportunity to receive a one-time grant of $2,000 to offset the expenses of study abroad, an internship or research project. Augie Choice funding, which recently surpassed the $1.4-million milestone, is a visible symbol of the college's commitment to experiential learning as a way of preparing students to stand out among their peers.
About Augustana: Founded in 1860 and situated on a 115-acre campus near the Mississippi River, Augustana College is a private, liberal arts institution affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. The college enrolls 2,500 students from diverse geographic, social, ethnic and religious backgrounds and offers nearly 90 majors and related areas of study. Augustana employs 182 full-time faculty and has a student-faculty ratio of 12:1. Augustana continues to do what it has always done: challenge and prepare students for lives of leadership and service in our complex, ever-changing world.
Tags See All Tags