- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit) (de,fr,it,ja)
- 19.95$ Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,uk,tr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit) (en,fr,it,de,ru,ja,ch,pt,kr)
|Augustana Students Teach Children with Special Needs at Florida School|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Keri Rursch|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 16:01|
ROCK ISLAND, IL (09/18/2013)(readMedia)-- Earlier this year six Augustana teacher candidates and Dr. Deborah Bracke, assistant professor of education, spent five days at the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind at St. Augustine, Fl., as part of the students' Augie Choice involvement experience. The students had the opportunity to study the teaching methods for the children who are deaf and/or blind, forming their own sense of "best practice" regarding the process of teaching and learning in special education classrooms. The teaching experience ended in August when the participating students presented their findings at a paper session at the National Association of Teacher Educators Conference in Washington, D.C. Among contributing Augustana students:
Amelia Beveroth from Sterling, Ill., a senior majoring in elementary education.
Sheila Ahuja from Rock Island, Ill., a senior majoring in language arts education and English.
All six Augustana students used Augie Choice funding to help cover the expenses of the trip. Augie Choice allows students of all disciplines to apply for $2,000 to immerse themselves in qualifying hands-on learning experience of their choice.
Founded in 1860, Augustana College is a selective four-year residential college of the liberal arts and sciences. Augustana College is recognized for the innovative program Augie Choice, which provides each student up to $2,000 to pursue a high-impact learning experience such as study abroad, an internship or research with a professor. Current students and alumni include 146 Academic All-Americans, a Nobel laureate, 13 college presidents and other distinguished leaders. The college enrolls 2,500 students and is located along one of the world's most important waterways, the Mississippi River, in a community that reflects the diversity of the United States.
Tags See All Tags