- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Buy Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide (en)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 19.95$ Acala DivX DVD Player Assist cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit)
- Buy PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows® (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Discount - Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
|Author Offers Journal to Help Readers Pray for Loved Ones|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Debra Williams|
|Monday, 23 April 2012 15:35|
Debra Williams pens new prayer journal, For the Lives of My Children
PALM CITY, Fla. – For many years, author Debra Williams has been keeping prayer journals intended to be a gift to her children. Looking back through them one day, she noticed how much her prayer life had changed through the years. What began as a list of wants soon became more about thanks and praise. To help parents and even their children learn more about the Scriptures and their importance, Williams has turned her journals into the new book, For the Lives of My Children, Prayer Journal (published by CrossBooks).
For the Lives of My Children is a 120-day prayer journey, guiding readers to pray God’s Word over the lives of a loved one. Williams has included over 100 pieces of Scripture, along with 120 prayers to assist and encourage those who have a burden for someone – in particular, children and grandchildren.
Williams hopes her prayer journal will encourage readers to keep praying for loved ones in need, and that it will serve as a guideline for doing so.
“Prayer is such a great need in today’s world and is sometimes the only thing we have in regard to a loved one,” Williams says. “Oftentimes, prayer is much more needed than our words to that loved one.
About the Author
Debra Williams grew up in South Florida and accepted Jesus as her Savior at the age of 7. She has taught Sunday school to different age groups for several years. Today she lives in Florida’s Treasure Coast area, where she enjoys watching her children and grandchildren grow.
CrossBooks, a division of LifeWay Christian Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention, is a Christian publishing imprint committed to bringing more Christian voices into the publishing industry. Established authors, first-time authors, and authors anywhere in between can meet their goals and fulfill their vision for their books by publishing with CrossBooks. CrossBooks’ innovative style of publishing blends the best of traditional and self-publishing. While our authors contribute monetarily to cover the cost of publishing, we maintain a strict moral and quality standard that every manuscript must meet for us to publish. For more information on publishing your Christian book with CrossBooks, log on to crossbooks.com or call 1-866-879-0502.
Tags See All Tags