- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 39.95$ Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 cheap oem
- Download Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- 399.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|AUTISM - SYMPTONS TO SOLUTIONS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Dr. James Smith|
|Friday, 29 March 2013 15:20|
An Education Seminar Scheduled in Des Moines
A one-day seminar on autism treatment will provide families with an opportunity to learn the science and reasons why biomedical treatments improve autism symptoms and conditions. Parents may meet, learn from, and ask questions of leading physicians in the field of autism. Sessions will be offered on current autism topics, ranging from diet and nutrition to sleep. Practical steps will be suggested on getting started with an action plan for treatment and a resource toolkit will be provided.
Scheduled for April 6 in the Iowa Ballroom at Adventureland Resort in Altoona, the seminar is intended for families, friends, caregivers, physicians, specialists, or anyone wanting to learn the latest information in the field of autism. A roundtable Q & A with presenting speakers and a cocktail hour concludes the day.
Speakers included leading specialists in the field of autism. Dr. Jerry Kartzinel is a Board Certifieds pediatrician and a Fellow in the American Academy of Pediatrics, specializing in the recovery neurodevelopmental, chronic neuro-inflammatory diseases, and hormonal dysfunctios. William Shaw, PhD, is an innovative researcher dedicated to an understanding of the biomedical influences on health and wellness. With a background in biochemistry and toxicology, he has served at the Centers for Disease Control and at Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City. He is a founder of the Great Lakes Laboratory specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mitochondrial disorders, neurological diseases, and chronic immune diseases. Dr. James Smith, a 42-year veteran chiropractor and board-certified Diplomat in Clinical Nutrition is the author of "Autism: From Symptons to Sollutions, A Parent's Track to Run On" and a founder of the website RxAlternativeMedicine.com.
Autism Symptons to Solutions an Educational Seminar is being jointly sponsored by Jenny McCarthy's Generation Rescue, Rx Alternative Medicine, and Great Plains Laboratory.
Details and ticket information for the seminar may be found at GenerationRescue.org/events/ and RxAlternativeMedicine.com
Tags See All Tags