- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Creator 3
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Buy Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS4
- Discount - Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- 299.95$ Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 3
- Discount - Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
|AUTO SHOW TOPS $150,000 IN SCHOLARSHIPS|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Susan Shrader|
|Tuesday, 16 February 2010 11:34|
$27,500 in Scholarship Money Given at Premier Night of the Iowa-Illinois Regional Auto Show.
(Davenport) The Community Foundation of the Great River Bend is pleased to announce the 2010 recipients of the Iowa-Illinois Regional Auto Show Scholarships:
Francesca Byczynski - Rock Island High School - Rock Island; The letter of recommendation was from Lujack Northpark Auto Plaza, Davenport. Francesca was awarded $5000.
Celine Hartman - Rock Falls High School - Rock Falls; the letter of recommendation was from Dixon Ford Lincoln Mercury Volkswagen Mazda, Dixon, Illinois. Celine was awarded $3,500.
Mitchel Heiar - Sherrard High School - Sherrard; the letter of recommendation was from Eriksen Chevrolet-Buick Inc, Milan. Mitchel was awarded $3,500.
Owen Pomije - Rock Island High School - Rock Island; the letter of recommendation was from Lujack Northpark Auto Plaza, Davenport. Owen was awarded $5,000.
Mathew Purl - Assumption High School - Davenport; the letter of recommendation was from Reynolds Motor Co., East Moline. Mathew was awarded $3,500.
Benjamin Schwind - Central High School - Davenport; the letter of recommendation was from Lujack Northpark Auto Plaza, Davenport. Benjamin was awarded $3,500.
Kelsey Swan - Rockridge High School - Taylor Ridge; the letter of recommendation was from Sexton Ford, Moline. Kelsey was awarded $3,500.
The Auto Show has given to date over $150,000 in scholarships to 55 area students. Proceeds from the Auto Show support the Scholarship Fund. A special presentation of $15,000 was made by the Quad City Times to be deposited to the scholarship fund from sales efforts of the Auto Show Special Supplement. Sponsors of the Premier include: IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union, AutoTrader.com, Automated Data Processing, Detailers Training & Services, and Enterprise Car Rental.
Tags See All Tags