- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Hazel 3
- Download Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Download FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 cheap oem
- Download iExplorer 3 MAC
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Office 2008 cheap oem
- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
|AUTO SHOW TOPS $150,000 IN SCHOLARSHIPS|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Susan Shrader|
|Tuesday, 16 February 2010 11:34|
$27,500 in Scholarship Money Given at Premier Night of the Iowa-Illinois Regional Auto Show.
(Davenport) The Community Foundation of the Great River Bend is pleased to announce the 2010 recipients of the Iowa-Illinois Regional Auto Show Scholarships:
Francesca Byczynski - Rock Island High School - Rock Island; The letter of recommendation was from Lujack Northpark Auto Plaza, Davenport. Francesca was awarded $5000.
Celine Hartman - Rock Falls High School - Rock Falls; the letter of recommendation was from Dixon Ford Lincoln Mercury Volkswagen Mazda, Dixon, Illinois. Celine was awarded $3,500.
Mitchel Heiar - Sherrard High School - Sherrard; the letter of recommendation was from Eriksen Chevrolet-Buick Inc, Milan. Mitchel was awarded $3,500.
Owen Pomije - Rock Island High School - Rock Island; the letter of recommendation was from Lujack Northpark Auto Plaza, Davenport. Owen was awarded $5,000.
Mathew Purl - Assumption High School - Davenport; the letter of recommendation was from Reynolds Motor Co., East Moline. Mathew was awarded $3,500.
Benjamin Schwind - Central High School - Davenport; the letter of recommendation was from Lujack Northpark Auto Plaza, Davenport. Benjamin was awarded $3,500.
Kelsey Swan - Rockridge High School - Taylor Ridge; the letter of recommendation was from Sexton Ford, Moline. Kelsey was awarded $3,500.
The Auto Show has given to date over $150,000 in scholarships to 55 area students. Proceeds from the Auto Show support the Scholarship Fund. A special presentation of $15,000 was made by the Quad City Times to be deposited to the scholarship fund from sales efforts of the Auto Show Special Supplement. Sponsors of the Premier include: IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union, AutoTrader.com, Automated Data Processing, Detailers Training & Services, and Enterprise Car Rental.
Tags See All Tags