- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Discount - Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Buy Cheap Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist
- Discount - ACDSee Pro 4
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
|Away in the Basement: A Church Basement Ladies Christmas opens Nov. 14 at The Old Creamery!|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelly Klimes|
|Wednesday, 30 October 2013 13:22|
Amana – Come celebrate the holidays with The Church Basement Ladies in this all-new show filled with their heart-warming humor and wisdom. The year is 1959 and the ladies are putting final touches on the annual Sunday School Christmas program. You can almost smell the cookies baking as these ladies dish out much more than holiday goodies. Away in the Basement is a delightfully funny way to celebrate the holiday season!
The cast of Away in the Basement consists of Sean McCall of Marengo, Kay Francis of Naples, Florida, Deborah Kennedy of West Amana, Katie Colletta of Rockton, IL., and Nikki Savitt of Arlington Heights, IL. Away in the Basement is directed by Curt Wollan with music director Shari Rhoads.
Away in the Basement is inspired by the books of Janet Letnes Martin and Suzann Nelson, including the best seller “Growing Up Lutheran” and is written by Greta Grosch with music and lyrics by Drew Jansen.
Tickets are $27.50 for adults and $18 for students. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available. Some shows are sold out and reservations for Away in the Basement are highly recommended. The show runs through Dec. 22 and is rated Theatre G.
Call the box office at 319-622-6262 for tickets and show times or visit the web site at www.oldcreamery.com.
The Old Creamery Theatre is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The Company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags