- Download Sony Sound Forge 10
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS6 (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs,ko)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft FrontPage 2003 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
|Back Pain Causes You Won’t Hear about from Your Doctor|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2013 09:33|
Knowing these Causes Can Help You Get Relief and Prevent
Future Problems, Expert Says
Benjamin Franklin’s famous quote, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” has never been more apt considering the millions of Americans who suffer from back pain.
“But how can anyone take preventative measures when most back-pain specialists take a one-dimensional perspective on this common problem after back trauma has occurred?” asks expert Jesse Cannone.
Most people experience significant back pain at some point in their lives; unfortunately, the response from the medical community is too often surgery, which fails 60 percent of the time, according to a consensus of surgeons.
“The back consists of many intricate anatomical parts, all of which are dependent on the smooth functioning of each other, but there are many factors people don’t know about that affect the back’s function throughout a lifetime,” says Cannone, author of “The 7-Day Back Pain Cure,” (www.losethebackpain.com).
“In order to better heed Franklin’s advice, more people need to know how back pain starts. Sadly, in most cases, they won’t get this profoundly helpful info from their doc.”
Health should always include a comprehensive view, including vigilance for mental, dietary and physical well-being, he says. Below, Cannone covers in detail the physical causes that often lead to back pain over time:
About Jesse Cannone
Jesse Cannone is a leading back-pain expert with a high rate of success for those he consults. He has been a personal trainer since 1998, specializing in finding root causes for chronic pain, and finding solutions with a multidiscipline approach. Cannone publishes the free email newsletter “Less Pain, More Life,” read by more than 400,000 worldwide, and he is the creator of Muscle Balance Therapy™.
Tags See All Tags