- Buy Cheap Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy OEM Acala DivX to iPod
- Buy Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server (en)
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Buy Adobe Authorware 7 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 4
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Download ABest WMV Video Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011 (en,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
|Back-to-School Bash with The Boogers!|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Wednesday, 24 August 2011 08:18|
Bettendorf — Going back to school can be such a drag for a kid, that’s why the Family Museum is holding one last kid-hurrah: a Back-to-School Bash with the puck-rock band The Boogers! Kids can dance ‘til they drop one last time this summer, and parents can rock for joy because the kids are going back to school. The concert will be held outdoors at the Family Museum on Saturday, August 27 from 6:30-7:30 PM. The concert is free for everybody!
The Family Museum is excited to welcome back the puck-rock band The Boogers. This kid-friendly group appeared last year at the Family Museum’s Market Music Fest and was a huge hit with parents and kids alike. Their Ramones-type songs include such popular hits as “This Song Is about Transportation” and “I like Bananas” along with some old classics like “The Wheels on the Bus” and “The Itsy Bitsy Spider.” So bring a blanket or some chairs and join Crusty, Sticky, and Greenie as they rock the stage and wake the neighbors at this all-ages rock show!
For more information about The Boogers and to listen to samples of their music, please visit their website: http://www.meet-the-boogers.
Images: Crusty Booger playing guitar at the Family Museum’s Market Music Fest 2010
Greenie Booger playing bass and Sticky Booger playing drums at the Family Museum’s Market Music Fest 2010.
Tags See All Tags