- Buy Excel VBA Programming For Dummies (en)
- Download Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- 29.95$ ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Acronis True Image Home 2010
- 149.95$ Sage ACT Premium 2012 cheap oem
|Back-to-School Bash with The Boogers!|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Wednesday, 24 August 2011 08:18|
Bettendorf — Going back to school can be such a drag for a kid, that’s why the Family Museum is holding one last kid-hurrah: a Back-to-School Bash with the puck-rock band The Boogers! Kids can dance ‘til they drop one last time this summer, and parents can rock for joy because the kids are going back to school. The concert will be held outdoors at the Family Museum on Saturday, August 27 from 6:30-7:30 PM. The concert is free for everybody!
The Family Museum is excited to welcome back the puck-rock band The Boogers. This kid-friendly group appeared last year at the Family Museum’s Market Music Fest and was a huge hit with parents and kids alike. Their Ramones-type songs include such popular hits as “This Song Is about Transportation” and “I like Bananas” along with some old classics like “The Wheels on the Bus” and “The Itsy Bitsy Spider.” So bring a blanket or some chairs and join Crusty, Sticky, and Greenie as they rock the stage and wake the neighbors at this all-ages rock show!
For more information about The Boogers and to listen to samples of their music, please visit their website: http://www.meet-the-boogers.
Images: Crusty Booger playing guitar at the Family Museum’s Market Music Fest 2010
Greenie Booger playing bass and Sticky Booger playing drums at the Family Museum’s Market Music Fest 2010.
Tags See All Tags