- 29.95$ Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy Cheap Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
|BACK-TO-SCHOOL SHOPPING EVENT ON TUESDAY|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Monday, 05 August 2013 14:16|
50+ Quad Cities Students Awarded Back-to-School Shopping Spree from Target and The Salvation Army
QUAD CITIES, USA: On August 6, 2013, more than 50 local students in need will have the opportunity to visit one of the two area Target stores to purchase school supplies, gym clothing and other must-have necessities just in time for back-to-school. The Salvation Army and Target are helping Quad Cities’ least fortunate kids in grades K-8 gear up for the upcoming academic year with a Target School Spree gift card of $80. Each child will be paired with a volunteer chaperone for their fun day of back-to-school shopping.
WHEN: August 6, 2013
8:30am – 10:30am
LOCATIONS: SUPER Target @ 5225 Elmore Avenue, Davenport, IA 52807
Target @ 900 - 42nd Avenue Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Nearly 500 Target stores will participate in the Target School Spree event between July 16 and September 15 in select regions across the country. Each $80 Target GiftCard awarded as part of the program will provide a child with the necessary supplies to go back to school in the fall, ready to learn. Through programs like the Target School Sprees, Target is on track to give $1 billion for education by 2015.
About The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an evangelical part of the universal Christian church established in London in 1865, has been supporting those in need in His name without discrimination for more than 130 years in the United States. Nearly 30 million Americans receive assistance from The Salvation Army each year through the broadest array of social services that range from providing food for the hungry, relief for disaster victims, assistance for the disabled, outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless and opportunities for underprivileged children. 82 cents of every dollar The Salvation Army spends is used to support those services in 5,000 communities nationwide. For more information, go to www.salvationarmyusa.org.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,763 stores in 49 states nationwide and at Target.com. In addition, the company operates a credit card segment that offers branded proprietary credit card products. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $3 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/hereforgood.
Tags See All Tags