- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Captivate 4
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 19.95$ Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009 cheap oem
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,hu,pl,cs,tr)
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Cheap SnagIt 2.2 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
|Ballet Quad Cities and Birdies for Charity|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ballet Quad Cities|
|Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:55|
As Ballet Quad Cities completes another season of bringing the excitement of professional dance to our community and beyond, we would like to take a moment to share some highlights of the past year with you, our biggest fans and greatest supporters.
During Season 2012-2013:
THANK YOU for the time, treasure, and talent you have given to Ballet Quad Cities, whether it was recently or at some point in the past. With a very successful season ending - and a marvelous season on the horizon - we wanted to ask for your renewed or continued support through the Birdies for Charity program. We cannot do what we do without the generosity of community members like you!
Chip in for your Charity and for your chance to wina 2013 Chevy Equinox!
When you chip in to help area charities, like Ballet Quad Cities, you can win great prizes. But Ballet Quad Cities will be the real winner That's because we receive every single penny from this program, plus a bonus from the Birdies for Charity Fund which historically has been a 5 - 10% match!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Simply make a one-time flat donation OR pledge one cent or more per birdie.
After the tournament, you'll be mailed a notice of your pledge amount due.
To enter the contest, guess the number of birdies that will actually be made by Tour Pros during the John Deere Classic, July 10 - 14, 2013. A grand prize will be given to the person who guesses the correct number. In case of ties, winners will be randomly selected.
Only guesses made on the official pledge form will be accepted.
No photocopies. No exceptions.
Contact Ballet Quad Cities to receive an official pledge form.
For complete contest rules and prizes, CLICK HERE
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR PLEDGE TO BALLET QUAD CITIES IS JULY 5TH
How many birdies will be scored during the tournament this year?
Here is a history of birdies scored (YEAR)
1879 (2004) 1863 (2007) 2010 (2010)
2124 (2005) 1921 (2008) 2160 (2011)
1974 (2006) 1914 (2009) 2113 (2012)
Tags See All Tags